Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CAPTAINS
#1
I am not sure if everyone knows or not that I asked the following people to help me take care of the different games and media that we have. They add maps and commands, help with bannings and trouble shooting programs etc.
while I will still maintain the 'final word' these guys are the 'go to' people for questions and/or problems

Gwarsbane for the website
wha? for the IRC channels
anonymity for the ricochet servers
Miagi for the CS server
Quickening for the TS server
reciprocity for the NS server
Power and Glory for the UT2004 server
frito on teamspeak

if you don't get what you need from them, let me know.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
CAPTAINS - by GRITS - 09-18-2004, 06:57 AM
CAPTAINS - by GRITS - 09-23-2004, 05:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)