Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shadowbane MMO game now free to play
#3
I just started as a shade mage lvl 6. It's decent. You use a skill bar which uses the F1-F12 keys. It's similar to KE, but I like the skills better than KE. The graphics aren't too great. I'd have to play it a bit more.

Miagi action shots.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                                   
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Shadowbane MMO game now free to play - by Squish - 03-16-2006, 08:38 PM
Shadowbane MMO game now free to play - by Miagi - 03-17-2006, 12:10 PM
Shadowbane MMO game now free to play - by Miagi - 03-27-2006, 10:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)