Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Days Of Our Half-Lives
As another half of our day comes and goes. what inuendos, insinuations, and out right lies have been played out during our last conversation.
-be careful in nebraska, evil has been known to visit there
-births abound among us, some lil babes as well as corn shalks are ready for harvest
-after many visits to shrinks and doctors I thought they would end, am I the only one to notice the Knightmares have returned to us. Between them, acid scares, limitless #'s of seeing grape apes, dreaming of eating grits in the morning, forgetting to find melba toast at the store,while walking past punk girls on the side walk doing nothing but upsetting dopers, man or woman that like funk, and rumors have it that one of our favorite singers=shakira has left the building.
-barbarians have invaded nova scotia, watch out for your women.
-a new group has emerged, sponsored by the beastie boys and run by fellow glen jean and company.
-with all the new homeland laws coming around, we are not ][imitless to our identity.
-not only do the iraq's worry us, but we are Terrorized by certain individuals which cause mush Troma.
-these lil stalkers can be troublesome to some, but love and adored by others
-little kermits should buy bigger guns to combat grenades thrown by little boys
-god lost some power, hope it doesn't take to long for him to recharge.
-has anyone notice that it only takes a little soul to evan out your day.
-no word yet to what wolves actually howl at in the morning, (hopefully hunting for jabba)
-10th annual reunion of ricochet members begins august 3rd, hopefully president gemakk, v-pres, sinbon, and class clown cloud will respond with dates and location. (have news that prom king- knightmare and queen shakira will make a cameo.
-jabba still lurks in the midst of ricochet and I will be taking more of an interest in the Hunt, be very very careful
-finally, i'll turn the crank when I want to see the monkey dance.
EXTRA..EXTRA...EXTRA...
On a day when all should be honoring mothers all over, muthas are appearing.
-The king of RIP had his security blanket taken away by queen shalk and handed crown over to a mere boy, can he handle the pressure or will the grenades start going off.
-turmoil and rebellion may very well infect our beloved uT now that our queen has seperated from her boy king.
-will the new H.O. clan come out of the closet and present themselves or will they maintain as the ninjas of ricochet.
it is rumored that anything bad and most of clan failings are to be blamed on them. Hopefully someone knows shakira and she is safe
-when the knightmares begin again, remember, its only a dream, they can't really kill you.
JaBbA im still the leader of RiP... g-boy replaced KillingSpree in the leadership....
yea so my queen left...but I'll tell you all right now, we're not dead. We've been through much worse...plus I'm still here and I'm not about to let this clan die....to hell with that. We'll be here for much longer...so you better get used to seeing us...
ooo im on the news:)

Well got done reading all of it... all caught up!:D
(can't speak more of this cameo.. sercet:P)