Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling ALL Regulars
I am offering psay to any regular who puts his name and wonid on this thread...
when you place your name on this thread for private message access you are agreeing to the same rules that we have for chat

not going to repeat them for the umpteenth time...you lose psay access if you break them...and risk possible banning

if you don't know what it is ask around but basically you can talk to other players without everyone 'hearing' you:thumb:
:D, 111214 hehe easy!!!!:Dwhat else i need?
Is this like a temporary special or something?? What drove you to do this? (aside from being really nice of course)
SoUlSoLuTiOn 138234
permanent privilege if you don't do anything to lose it...and actually I have heard quite a few players say it would be nice but the actual suggestion that ignited this offer was made by the above player^
[*RiP*]Freakzilla 325647
FreeFall
:blink:

I hope you're not planning to ban all those IDs ^_^

Gemakk

oh oh I have been found out:P

naw Gemakk just figure the regulars deserve some perks too
GRITS RUN!!!! Gemakk is on to our plan!!!!!
Name: Wha?
ID: 698161

I hope I'm eligable. Does it count towards regularity if I usually end up sitting through four vote extends before people show? Tree in the woods situation.
Sieg

Wonid: 861904
[*RiP*]g-boy 138073
I already have to many voices in my head. What's that you said,no you, over there, hey, sit up when you talk to me like that.
jabbahunt,Sep 6 2003, 03:00 AM Wrote:I already have to many voices in my head. What's that you said,no you, over there, hey, sit up when you talk to me like that.
i don't get it:(
t('.'t) 2103655

I don't even know how psay works anyhow...
t|'.'t|
*-=][_=-*
guys if you dont know what psay is or how to use it..dont ask for it :>
It is a privilege that every regular has a right to ask for it....I will get evil to add instructions on use when he makes the access available...hopefully he will find time this weekend so you guys can practice
daredevil,Sep 6 2003, 03:07 AM Wrote:
jabbahunt,Sep 6 2003, 03:00 AM Wrote:I already have to many voices in my head. What's that you said,no you, over there, hey, sit up when you talk to me like that.
i don't get it:(
he's an admin so already has many chats going on ... not just the:cens: public one.s
[*RiP*]ThisShitsTrippy
[*RiP*]Scrye

hell yeah, i`m on my way to admin :D
:/ lil face

525556 ^_^

Hey! We want some psay!
Widowmaker
Can't remember WON ID. Oh well. Will check in a minute. Probably.

289833 ??
Hey, thats my WON ID alright. Thanks for finding it for me ^_^
Hmm... I seem to have missed the [CAKE] tag on my name way up there when I redid the post.
Quote:Hey! We want some psay!

Yes, yes we do.
OK,

Everyone above is on my first list to implement...which will either be Saturday evening or Sunday morning.

PM's with your password and instructions have been sent.

evil_admin
Has anyone actually tried it out yet?
I reset all the maps at 11pm (2300) EST Saturday (9-6) night...let me know if you tried it after the reset
Wahoo..Am I still considered a regular ;) I would tell ya my wonid..but not sure how to get it :huh:

Quickening: 1835752