Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This could scare you
I found this in my mail box this morning (thanks anon) let the whining and excuses begin.......B)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

lol i had 19/1 vs fritoman and netniV so u don't have what to brag :P
that was like after round 3.....

It pretty much flipped after 5 more...
last night was a blast...MORE MORE MORE
I remember, between vad and dragonlady, I had to run away and hide.
My score was a little better after i took that screen shot. I use the term better loosely.
Let's see, vadavaka must have planted successfully three times and gotten a lucky kill as the CTs sat at the A bombsite wondering where everyone was and getting sniped in the process.:) j/k

Good job:)
I dont like that screen shot at all :angry:
I think she planted twice, but i personally saw her wipe out several(promise, I wasn't stalking). But she also managed to stay alive. If you will notice, terrorist score is 37 and ct's are 29 deaths. So only a possible 2 plants could have happened.
jabbahunt,Feb 19 2004, 06:55 PM Wrote:I think she planted twice, but i personally saw her wipe out several(promise, I wasn't stalking). But she also managed to stay alive. If you will notice, terrorist score is 37 and ct's are 29 deaths. So only a possible 2 plants could have happened.
I was there, I can vouch that as I was falling to my deaths due to a sudden loss of all my blood which had splurted out, Vad was wiping people out... though I should be honest and question her loyalty as she left me to die before returning around that corner and wiping them out! *sob sob*.
I remember that sorry net:huh:
and thanks to you and jabba for just saying nice job I was wondering if everyone was just going to defend their own scores:D
THE GIRLS OF GAMING OWNZ ALL ! ! ! gj girls
I wasn't even playing and i have less deaths than anyone on that screen shot:P
fritoman,Feb 19 2004, 06:47 PM Wrote:I dont like that screen shot at all :angry:
hahaha 0 and 6, beautiful:P